Jun 30, 2009

“Ad Inspiration Challenge” #21

Here is this weeks ad color challenge. The ad is from www.valspar.com. This is a great website to try out different colors together. That is how I came up with these, just added in some colors and looked at what they came up with. You can use the color scheme, ad layout, or anything else in the ad for inspiration. Please post a comment with a link to your card here or at the post for this challenge on the Cricut Message board here.

I was really inspired by these colors this time and got right to work on my card. At first I thought these looked liked great summer colors, but then they reminded me of apples. That's how I came up with this idea. I again stamped the background to match the colors. TFL!




2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! Super job on this challenge! these always look like so much fun on the mb. I'll have to try one some time. xxD P.S. I have lantana like the one in your header in my backyard too. I LOVE it.

Froggy said...

adorable card Heather!!