Here are the directions to make these from Splitcoaststampers.com!
Mar 27, 2008
Mar 20, 2008
DS. I got the idea from the split coast stampers site. This link will also show how to make it if you don't have the DS program. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/five_in_one_template_box/
Mar 18, 2008
How to make a pinwheel:
You may need to make some minor corrections to the paper after the cut is done. I had to hand trim the corners slightly with scissors.
1. Cut-out the pinwheel(s) on your cricut. Cardstock or heavier paper works best.
2. Decorate one or both sides of the paper pinwheel if you didn’t use patterned paper.
3. Make the tiny holes on the four corner holes meet at the center hole.
4. Push the ends of the brad through the holes on the pinwheel. then push the brad through the center hole.
5. For a non moving pinwheel, glue to a stick of your choice. For a moving pinwheel, use a straw (poke a hole about .1/2" from the top of straw) on the back side of your pinwheel and push the ends of the fastener through the hole in the straw. Open-up the fastener by flattening the ends in opposite directions.