Mar 8, 2009

My first BIA Project!

I finally got a BIA and here are some mini books I made with it. I love to recycle when ever possible and I got to use some recycled materials with these. For the covers I used decoarative tissue boxes. I lined the inside of the covers with a cordinating paper and added a little design to the outside of the covers. TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time here. Cool blog. I wanted to let you know that I think this challenge is such a great idea for those of us who are color impaired. I've looked at ads for layout ideas and fonts, but never really thought about the color combinations...duh! Thanks.