Apr 21, 2009

“Ad Inspiration Challenge” #11

I'm sorry I am late with this weeks challenge. My son started running a fever which on top of getting ready for 2 craft fairs and a farmers market all within one week of each other, I have been crazy busy! But enought excuses, here is this weeks challenge. This weeks ad is from horchow.com and this seems to be a popular color cobination right now. These are some bright colors so I added two tones of the colors in this ad, feel free to choose which ever you like or use both!
Here is my card for this challenge, I still went a little lighter since I found this cute paper in my stash that matched it. I thought this would make a nice mother's day card.
Click here if you would like to see the cards made by Cricut Message Board members or would like to post your card there.



No comments: